Food For Thought:
Have you ever thought about how free you really are as a human being. You have the ability to do and have so many things in life all for free. Here is a list of a few things that we dont take advantage of that are absolutly Free, and can help you to live a happier, healthier less stressed life.
You are free to:
To be free is limitless, begin each day believing in youself and your possibilities and remembering that you are free.
Creating Your happy Season
Lately I have come accross several individuals who continue to move back and forth day after day, month after month, year after year and end up right back where they started, getting absolutely nowhere. They continue to want change and express the need for change, but does nothing to create it. If This sounds like you, then lets talk. Here are a few questions to ask yourself and think about why you as are still stuck in this unprogressing state.
1. What am I afraid of?
2. Why do I continue to make the same choices on my job or in my relationships that get me nowhere?
3. When will enough be enough?
4. How many times do I have to get knocked down, fall on my face, only to get back up and have it happen again?
5. Am I happy with who I am?
Only you know your expections for your life and where you would like to see it go. You have to begin to believe in yourself and the choices that you make. Start planning your life with goals and list or something that you can follow, so that you dont continue to move in circles.
Belive that you can and follow through…
How often does someone tell you “it’s not what you say, but how you say it?” Or has it ever been brought to your attention that your attitude Stinks!!
I am sure if you are reading this you either know someone with a bad additude or You need an additude adjustment yourself.
Most time we are reluctant to admit that we have a problem, but honey im here to let you know, if 1or more individuals have brought this to your attention, then believe me it’s not them boo..it’s clearly You!!
So what are you going to do about it?
With every problem there is a root, it’s time to figure out what it is that makes you so angry, that you have to display it in everthing that you do. Nine times out of ten you dont even remember why you are so angry in the first place. So, go back to that day, that situation, that moment as far back as you can and pluck through it until you can figure it out. Then, Let It Go!! Release it. Dont allow your attitude to keep you from that in which you are aspiring to be, do or become. Push forward and leave it all behind. You will be relieved and feel a huge weight lifted when you do.
It’s time to move on and walk through that season.
I encourage you to share this post in light that it just might speak to someone who is struggling with this season in life.
Often times we become so wrapped up in our busy lives, and day to day activities, we forget to take time out to Breath and give our bodies the proper maintenance.
Here a five simple things you can do to feel energized and revived to get through that next season.
1. Free your mind: clear out all of those negative thoughts,words and events from the day or week and past.
2. Exfoliate: Allow yourself to relax in a hot bath or shower, and gently scrub away the negativity and clutter allowing them to flow right down the drain.
3. Meditate: Find that happy place in you mind and think about it. Allow yourself to go there without any interruptions.
4. Eliminate: Release anything that may be weighing you down, relationships, job, stress and replace it with a positive thought, situation, goal or moment.
5. Beath: Take a deep breath and let it out. All of the Frustration, Aggravation, Worries, Sorrow and Fear.
Except change and get clean!!!
Incorporate these simple steps and apply them, as often as needed to your life. Your Closet should stay free of clutter!!!
Stop sitting there waiting and wallowing in your sorrows and selfpitty, waiting for someone to come and show you how your life is suppose to look. You have power over all that you do. Its time to put on those big girl shoes and pull up those pants and begin transitioning into your limitless, powerful, unstoppable Season!!!
Make the Change,Walk In Your Season..
#change #life #inspiration #family #lessons #love #relationships
Walk with me, be inspired..